Autobooks’ embedded features, inside Q2 digital banking.
Find everything you need to successfully launch and maintain your Autobooks program right here, on this page. To get started, just follow the four steps below.
Get started now Access Resources
Today, small business owners and independent workers are turning to third-party providers for a variety of financial needs, which most often makes their workflows harder to manage and more expensive to maintain. That's why Autobooks is on a mission to simplify digital banking and bring the customers back where they belong: with their financial institutions.
We make it easy for financial institutions like yours to access and offer market-ready tools built for small businesses — right inside your Q2-powered digital banking channel.
Accept digital payments, including all major credit cards.
Send professional invoices, with the ability to customize them.
Get paid directly into their account, where they can access funds easily.
Manage cash flow, automate reporting and bookkeeping, and more.
Four steps to a successful program
Offering integrated invoicing and online payment acceptance to your customers is a straightforward affair — thanks to the resources found here. Just follow the four steps below to ensure your Autobooks program is successful.
Prepare to go live
All Q2 customers can now enable our digital invoicing and payment acceptance features at no charge. To request access, follow the instructions below.
To get started, review the app summary page within the Innovation Studio Partner Catalog
- Click this link if you are a Q2 Marketplace customer.
- Click this link if you are NOT a Q2 Marketplace customer.
Once reviewed, finalize the app summary request
- Click Request App in the upper right hand corner.
- Review and submit the Application Summary and Q2 End User Marketing Terms.
Finally, complete and submit the Autobooks forms below
- Operational form: We need to know who to contact to best serve your team moving forward. This includes assigning your first team member with admin access to the Autobooks Hub, a tool that provides reporting to best serve your customers and successfully manage your program.
- Implementation form: Provide the technical details we need to set up your account.
Learn about the features & tools
- Watch Autobooks feature demos to best understand the capabilities of this tool — and how you can expect it to look in your environment.
- Learn more about the Autobooks Hub, which will be crucial to maintain a successful program.
Train your team
- Access the pre-built training resources we offer: webinars, reference materials, internal go-to-market collateral, and more.
- Send your team to attend a live training we facilitate, or if you prefer to train your team internally, we provide all the resources to download and use.
Configure & test
Q2 embedded and automated the technology to launch, so moving forward will be simple for your financial institution.
- Autobooks + Q2 Configuration Guide The configuration guide documents the technical steps required to enable the Autobooks features for testing and eventual go live.
- Read FAQs in the Partner Success Center.
Announce your launch
Market the new tool to your customers
Once you're live, marketing to your small business customers is key to drive feature awareness, engagement, and activation. We built free, proven marketing materials for your financial institution to use.
Prepare a marketing campaign to announce the availability of Autobooks to your customers so they know about their new digital banking tool — and how to use it.
Plan for ongoing campaigns
Financial institutions that see the best results execute ongoing marketing campaigns to drive awareness.
That's why we've made it easy for you to download kits and resources that can be leveraged based on your specific needs. Feel free to follow our yearly marketing calendar or simply create your own campaign.
Manage your program
- Watch How to Activate Your Small Businesses: Starting a Healthy Autobooks Program, an on-demand webinar exploring how to set your financial institution up for success, and complete the 30-day task list.
- Log into the Autobooks Hub regularly to monitor the activity of your program. This allows you to measure success, identify new targets, and fine tune how you're talking to your small business customers that will benefit from online payment and digital invoice functions.
- Stay up-to-date with product updates.
Now available for Q2 financial institutions
Tap to Pay on iPhone
Be one of the first financial institutions in the country to offer Tap to Pay for iPhone.
With Tap to Pay on iPhone and Autobooks, small business customers can accept in‑person, contactless payments right on their iPhone — directly inside your mobile banking app. No extra terminals or hardware needed.
Tap to Pay for iPhone is an add-on module to the Autobooks product suite. To enable the free Autobooks product suite inside of your Q2 powered online and mobile banking apps, follow the four steps above. If you are already live with Autobooks or would like more information about how to enable Tap to Pay for iPhone for your customers, sign up to get started below.
Tap into a new way to better serve and monetize small business relationships.
Get started with Tap to Pay on iPhone
Tap to Pay on iPhone works seamlessly with Autobooks, a digital payment acceptance solution already integrated within the Q2 digital banking platform.
Once your mobile banking app is enabled with Tap to Pay on iPhone, your customers can start accepting contactless, in-person payments right on their iPhone.