Better serve your small businesses by transforming your digital banking channels by offering the tools they need to manage their business.
One application means one login — and less for them to worry about.
The fewer apps there are to worry about and remember, the easier it is for businesses to manage funds and access cash quickly.
- Lets owners take care of business finances in the same place they do their banking
- No need to juggle multiple apps and their passwords
- Their balance is backed by the federal government, and safeguarded by your bank
- Autobooks is about as easy to use as your online banking, with a similar look and feel
Journey Well Counseling
Make small business checking the destination for all payments.
When a paying customer dictates the means of payment, businesses can end up with multiple deposits over multiple wallets. Autobooks centralizes all receivables into one account: small business checking.
- Centralizes all payments into one deposit account
- Online banking dashboard provides visibility into cash flow
- Reduces or eliminates reliance on third-party wallets
- Simplifies reconciliation and access to capital
Want to learn more about our digital banking partners?
Better serve small businesses by offering the tools they need within your digital banking channels.
Third party platforms are notoriously bad when it comes to customer service. On top of that, your bank oftentimes gets caught in the middle between the business owner and a connected third-party application.
- Better customer service starts by offering them the tools they need
- Partner with Autobooks to make customer support a point of differentiation — like all the best financial institutions
- For owners seeking guidance or training, direct them to our online appointment scheduling tool
- Direct questions go to our small business specialists — a team dedicated to supporting your best customers
Explore other Autobooks features, in-depth.