05/7/20 09:12 PM / by Autobooks
04/21/20 07:04 PM / by Autobooks
Moment of Need to Resolution
03/6/20 07:20 PM / by Autobooks
Derik talks with Lee Wetherington about his latest article that defines the new "Killer Digital KPI" - Moment of Need to Resolution.
Welcome to Small Business Obsessed -- a podcast by Autobooks about small business and fintech product strategy.
In this podcast, Derik interviews Lee Wetherington. Lee is the Director of Strategic Insights for Jack Henry. In that role he helps connect the dots between analyst reports, the day to day needs of financial institutions, and the technology teams that are building and delivering solutions. Lee and Derik discuss Lee’s latest article about the Moment of Need to Resolution, an opportunity for financial institutions to reclaim better customer service leveraging the digital channel.
- Follow Lee on Twitter or LinkedIN
- The latest article from Lee
- Invictus a new album from Carlito Smith, designer at Autobooks
- Everybody Lies: Big Data, New Data, and What the Internet Can Tell Us About Who We Really Are
- Banno is the product group within Jack Henry that Lee references
- Ramit Sethi is the creator of the Ultimate Guide to Personal Finance: Money Management Made Simple
- Podcast on Jobs to be Done where Des Traynor from Intercom makes the comment about fighting hard to not be put into a legacy product category